In an online store, properly built and structured, the role of the buyer's guide from the shelf with the goods to the checkout is performed by the GOODS FILTER. He is a consultant who asks questions (shows available options), and depending on the answers, shows the right products, from the point of view of the client.
Imperceptibly, quietly, gently, but surely leading him to the goal, which is an order in your store. The buyer, by selecting certain parameters in the filter that meet his requirements, receives one or more products that meet his requirements for purchase. Then he just needs to read about its additional benefits and that's it, the purchase is guaranteed.
This filter is a new development with a redesigned algorithm and new features. It is based on a hybrid mechanism with partial use of AJAX technology. This means that the filtering module itself works with page reloads, which gives you more options, which you will learn about below in the features section.
- by price range (input fields)
- by category
- by manufacturer
- by supplier (vendor) (* in future versions)
- by product characteristics
- by product attributes
- by product tags (labels)
- products only images or all
- availability/out of stock (quantity of goods 0/0<)
- for discounted goods (which have an old price)
- for reviews (if the product has reviews)
- when filtering by price, prices are taken into account depending on the discount for the user group
- when filtering by dependent attributes and availability, it takes into account the presence of a product with each set of dependent attributes
- the modular principle of connecting templates allows you to create and flexibly manage different custom module templates
- allows you to create a LandingPage (menu items with pre-selected parameters);
- when choosing options , you can enable the display of a special status bar above the list of products, which shows the number of selected product items, selected options and provides the ability to partially or completely reset the selected filter options.
- the filter works with reloading and generating a URL with parameters, which makes it possible output of individual site modules to specific URLs, for example, an ad block, as well as the ability to share a link to a ready-made selection of products;
- automatic title generation for pages with selected filter options (* in future versions);
after purchase, installation takes place through the Nevigen.com installer, which you can download in your account and install on your site. After installing the installer, you will need to enter the license key, which you can also find in your account on our website. The license key will give you access to installation, updates and support.