The module outputs the products according to various criteria:
- The output of goods sold (BestSeller)
- Output viewed items (Hits)
- The output of goods with the label (Label)
- The output of recently added items (Last)
- The output of goods random (Random)
- The output rating of the goods (TopRating)
- The output categories (categories, categories and their goods, goods categories)
- Display manufacturers (manufacturer, commodity producers)
- The output of goods (sorted by category)
- Display Recently viewed items (when the addon "Last viewed")
- The conclusion of certain goods
- Ability to select the layout (Native JoomShopping or module)
- Ability to hide the rating and the number of comments
- Ability to specify the number in the series and the total number in the module
- Ability to display the number of products in categories and manufacturers
- Ability to sort categories
added (version 1.1)
- Display manufacturers considering the category (fixed):
Shows producers whose presence is only in the categories specified in the "Module"
- Display manufacturers considering the category (dynamic):
Shows producers whose presence is only in the category (ies) in which the userBoth values are compatible ( When you are in the category will show only those manufacturers who have products in this category. And if the user is on a page is not related to JoomShopping, is shown manufacturers categories specified in module )
If both settings are turned off, the module displays only those manufacturers that are selected in the module.
The main feature of this module is the ability to use the native template JoomShopping. That is, you will not need to edit the template module to optimize it for the look of your website. This module displays exactly the same products as in the usual list of goods. However, if you still want to create a separate template for the module, the module settings you can specify that your template (Default module contains one personal template module output of goods)
Incompatibility with addon "Displaying items in the parent category".
The number of goods is considered taking into account the categories.
The module is installed as a regular module, through the section "Installing Extensions" Joomla
module settings are made as usual in units of Joomla
Remove module performed through the section "Manage Extensions" Joomla.